We are a modern industrial unit in the Offset and Digital printing industry with significant domestic and international partnerships. The vertically integrated form of our company throughout the production process, provides the possibility of high quality services, from prepress to packaging and on time delivery to your premises, in Greece and abroad.
Tailor Made Processing
Variable Data Printing (VDP)
Printing For Restaurants
Secure Printing with Invisible Ink
CORPORATE ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
In a constantly changing internal and external environment, our company has adopted all the necessary measures and procedures in order to reduce its environmental footprint.
- We focus on the recycling of paper, cardboard, packaging, plastic, aluminum and solid non-toxic waste. We have had an ongoing and direct cooperation with a recycling company. The materials collected and sent for recycling are old paper, cardboard, plastic, laminated packaging, white paper, plastic materials, metal, fabric, aluminum sheets and thermal printing plates as well as containers of non-toxic waste. Solid waste is then forwarded to legal recipients in the domestic market. In 2019 our company forwarded for recycling more than 36.64 tons of paper and cardboard (suitable for recycling).
- Our actions do not end here; we also apply strict measures throughout our production process, having always in mind the limitation of our emissions, the health and safety of our personnel, by providing everybody with the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) of the toners and solvents used, as well as the safety of the consumers, by sticking to strict rules for health-regulated products and by using exclusively ecological and food-grade toners.
- Our company holds an FSC® Chain of Custody certificate (FSC® Certificate Registration Code: TUEV -COC- 001269), thus contributing to responsible forestry practices. We undergo an annual audit conducted by TÜV HELLAS (TÜV NORD), during which all required processes and rules of the standard are harmonized and identified. Our staff has been trained regarding FSC® and regarding CoC procedures of our company’s manual.
- We use non-chemical solvents, with which thermal plates can be cleaned without using any water.
- The toners that we use are ecological and biodegradable, and make part of the Novasens Premium line. What is more, when it comes to health-regulated projects, food-grade Novasens toners are exclusively used (Premium Sheetfed Printing Inks).
- In cooperation with a systems evaluation and prevention company, we have proceeded to offering a number of seminars to our employees, with our main goals being health at the workplace, as well as energy and water-saving at work. Moreover, new electricity-saving equipment of LED technology has been installed throughout our industrial facilities.